The Marriage Course is a 7 session course for any couple who wants to invest in their relationship, whether you have been together 1 or 61 years and whether you have a strong relationship or are struggling.
7 x Mondays from 7:30pm–9:30pm, starting 30 July, 2018.
St Michael’s Church Hall
$80 per couple (Includes booklets & supper)
About the course
Over seven sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
- Understand each other’s needs.
- Communicate more effectively.
- Grow closer through resolving conflict.
- Heal the ways you’ve hurt each other.
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship.
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws.
- Develop greater sexual intimacy.
- Discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
“We have learnt the skills to understand our differences and keep our communication clear.” — David & Lise